OXYL-PRO Sanitiser has NSF/ANSI 60 Certification for use in drinking water. It is based on Oxyl-Pro Clean using a lower concentration of hydrogen peroxide. Oxyl-Pro Sanitiser removes both organic and microbiologic contamination. It can be used for all applications where Oxyl-Pro Clean is employed. It is an ideal disinfectant for hard surfaces, floors, walls etc.
OXYL-PRO Sanitiser can be used in small pools and hot tubs. It is a proven bactericide, algaecide, fungicide, sporicide and virucide. The product can be used as a weekly shock treatment or for continuous dosing, making chlorine a thing of the past. When using OXYL-PRO Sanitiser in your pool or hot tub, you will not notice that the water contains a disinfectant … even after a whole day in the water. You will not smell of chlorine nor suffer from red eyes.
- Eliminates bacteria and organic contamination
- Has a mild effect
- Removes both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, fungi, spores and viruses
- Is not an antibiotic. No resistance possible
- Leaves no chemical residues, so no rinsing necessary
- Imparts no odour, colour or taste at the recommended dose rates
- Operates in temperatures: 0 – 90 ºC
- Active at pH: 2 – 9
- Free from chlorine, silver and other heavy metals; contains only food safe ingredients
Please contact us for further details.
|This product is NSF/ANSI 60 Drinking Water Certified (National Sanitation Foundation)|
48 Warminster Road, Westbury, BA13 3PF
T: 01373 858 823